There are many reasons people train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Which one will you choose?
- Improve strength, coordination, stamina and reflexes
- Weight loss and fitness - martial arts is a fun and effective way to live an active lifestyle
- Increase confidence, improve self esteem and focus
- Self defense - be able to defend yourself and it might save your life some day
- Learn self control and discipline - develop composure and a clearer thought process
- Challenge yourself, nothing is handed to you
- Develop and strengthen the mind and body - increase mental and physical capabilities
- BJJ is extremely good for your mental health
- Stress relief - always leave feeling so much better
- Learn hard work, integrity, humility and to be kind, harness patience and self control
- Learn the value of courtesy and character development including building life skills
- Learning how to deal with failure
- Socialize and meet new people, bonding and team atmosphere
- Great way to bond with your family
These lessons apply to all aspects of your life.